SPEED has in operation a Quality Management System, certified by TUV NORD- TUV HELLAS, in accordance with the standard EN ISO 9001: 2015. The main objective of the Quality Management System is the fulfillment of the company’s contractual obligations, in time, in budget and at the specified quality level. In this context, the management of SPEED is committed to:
- continuous compliance with customers’ requirements
- effective operation of the company
- availability of the necessary resources
- establishment, monitoring and reviewing of the company’s objectives and its quality standards
- improvement of the Quality Management System
In parallel, the management of SPEED attaches great emphasis on communicating quality issues to staff and enhancing active participation in quality management, as well as on the continuous training of staff on a basis of established Annual Training Programmes. The Quality Policy and the Quality Management System of SPEED undergo regular review, in order to effectively respond to customer needs and market developments.