The scope of the consulting and advisory services of SPEED is to support public institutions, local authorities and businesses in the following fields:
• formulating strategies and programmes for rational use of energy and energy saving as well as utilization of renewable sources of energy
• studying, evaluating and managing energy projects and energy efficiency programmes
• engaging in research and technological development programmes
• benefiting from the specialized State Aid funding programmes for the financing of energy management projects.
Indicative advisory and consulting projects:
Consulting services in the context of the sub-project «Land Acquisition and Easement Program for the TAP pipeline in Greece» of the project: «TAP pipeline of natural gas».
• Partner in the EU project: «Step-by-step renovation towards nearly zero energy SPORT buildings». Project title: STEP-2-SPORT/Intelligent Energy Europe.
• Investigation and reporting of standards describing energy consumption parameters of Greek families on behalf of the Council of National Energy Strategy.
• Partner in the EU project: “Good practices in onshore and offshore wind farms in combination with environmental and social objectives in Europe”. Project title: GPWIND / Intelligent Energy Europe.
• Energy Planning, Local Plans for the Development of Renewable Energy Sources and creation of Energy Centers in 6 regions.
• Demand and energy saving management programmes in hospitals, schools and office buildings (SAVE, ECOS OVERTURE).
• Evaluation of investment projects with the use of geothermal energy – provision of support to investors (ALTENER). Utilization of renewable sources of energy in desalination plants (APAS).
• Development of financing mechanism by third-parties for the investment in renewable sources of energy (ALTENER) and use of alternative methods of funding in small scale electricity – heat cogeneration projects (SAVE).
• Development of Monitoring & Targeting mechanism for the energy management and infrastructure development to provide with information on energy saving in buildings (SAVE).
• Promotion of technologies for the utilization of geothermal energy and biomass in the markets of Northern Greece and Bulgaria (THERMIE).